Fat is an essential part of our diet and nutrition , we cannot live without it. On daily basis our bodies require small amounts of good fat to function and help to prevent from disease. However there are lot of modern diets that contain far more fat more than the body needs. Too much food diet can cause serious health complaints such as obesity, high blood pressure and cholesterol levels, which later on lead to a high risk of heart diseases.
- Fat is a concentrated source of energy- Each I gram of fat contains 9 calories.
- Fat provides a cushion to help protect our vital organs otherwise our organs would be more prone to damage.
- It enable our bodies to process vitamins A,D,E and K, which all are vital to good health.
- Fatty acids like Omega 3 may possibly will offer other health benefits such as complimenting the cognitive processes of the brain.
Excess Fat may cause:
- Hurts You Heart: The heart is the most obvious victim as cholesterol builds, blood pressure rises, and arteries get clogged and also blood loses its ability to clot which increases stroke risk.
- Ups Male Hormones: Overweight women have higher levels of male hormones, which ups their risk of heart diseases.
- Trigger Diabetes: Overweight effects another hormone (insulin) which leads to diabetes
- Ruins Sleep: Overweight people often suffer from sleep disorders. Dangerous effect is SLEEP APNEA. With sleep apnea, you stop breathing many times during night.
- Wrecks Hips, knees: Your are on higher risk for bone-thinning osteoporosis. Hip and back problem is developed.
Need of FAT BURNER:
Fat burner have many positive effects that will help you from extra calories and use your fat stores as energy in your workouts. You have to work hard in gym and eat nutritious low calorie foods to lose bad weight. If you use trust worthy and renowned fat burner supplements properly then you may be able to speed up the process. Fat burners have many positive effects that will help you to burn calories. Only you have to give your best effort from your side like daily workout, proper diet, effective nutrition.